My mother used to make Jell-O cakes (an actual cake made with Jell-O added to the recipe); that was my favorite thing to eat during my childhood.
Any time I walk into a bakery, I am instantly transported back to my childhood. We used to go to the bakery, and buy Italian sugar cookies once or twice a month.
- “A Horse with No Name” by America
- “What’s going on” by Marvin Gaye
- “Can’t Hide Love” by Earth, Wind, and Fire
- “Stand” by Sly and the Family Stone
- “Don’t You Worry bout A Thing” by Stevie Wonder
- “Say it Loud – I’m Black and I’m Proud” by James Brown