Thank you (not) Alissa (☺) for nominating me for the sunshine blogger award. Check out her blog at https://outrunningmydemons74.com/. She is a pragmatic individual who lives in the Midwest; her blog contains some amazing photos.
Here are the rules for being nominated…
- Thank the blogger that nominated you in the post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate 8-11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo on your post and/or in your blog
Here are the answers to the questions I was asked:
- What is your favorite topic to blog about? – I am a new at this. Reflecting on my past has been a rewarding experience for me. At this time my favorite topic is my past experiences.
- Do you prefer salty or sweet?– Sweeeet!!!
- Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert? – introvert
- Where is your number one place you would like to visit?– Peru
- Where is the most beautiful place you have ever traveled to?– Greece
- If you were forced to pick one…Are you beauty, brawn, or brains?– brains
- What is your birth order?– Second oldest of six
- What book/movie closely resembles the story of your life?– None that I can think of.
- What is the temperature outside right now?- 59 degrees
- What is the last thing you ate? – Oatmeal
- What is your favorite hobby? – Home renovation (construction projects)
Here are the blogs I nominate…
Here are my questions for you…
- What is your idea of fun?
- If money and time was no object, what would you be doing right now?
- Who was your favorite music group in high school?
- What is your pet peeve?
- Can you share one quote or saying you love, that keeps you going in life?
- How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
- If money were no object would you prefer domestic help or would you cook and clean yourself?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Would you rather Be invisible or be able to read minds?
- What spectator activity do you most enjoy attending and watching?
- Are you a day person or a night person?
Thanks for participating. I look forward to reading your answers.